All content on this web site, including text, graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, scripts, and software, is the property of RAE Industries, LLC or its content suppliers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws.
These elements are our trademarks and they may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not licensed or approved by us.
This website or any portion of it may not be reproduced, copied, sold, framed, enclosed, used in metatags or hidden text, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of RAE Industries, LLC. In addition, the website or any portion of it may not be used in any way that disparages or discredits RAE Industries, LLC or is likely to cause confusion among our customers.
Trademarks appearing on this website that are not owned by RAE Industries, LLC are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with RAE Industries, LLC.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of this website as long as the link does not portray RAE Industries, LLC or our products and services in a way that is false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive. You may not use any company logos or other proprietary graphic or trademark as a part of the link without express written permission.
Your Personal Account
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any account and passwords associated with the use of this website and for all activities that occur under your account or password.
Visitors to this website may send email and other communications to RAE Industries, LLC and are encouraged to post text and image files in the areas provided for that purpose, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, objectionable, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or injurious to third parties.
By submitting a photo or other content to this website, the contributor affirms that he or she has the right to publish and transfer rights to that content. All photos and other content posted on this web site by visitors becomes the property of RAE Industries, LLC and may be used in any way RAE Industries, LLC deems fit, online or offline, without compensation or other consideration to the contributor.
Your online communications to RAE Industries, LLC are not permitted to contain or consist of software viruses, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, political campaigning, or any form of spam. You may not use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the purpose of an email or other content. We reserve the right (but do not have the obligation) to remove or edit such submitted content. RAE Industries, LLC is not responsible or liable for any content you post. You will indemnify RAE Industries, LLC for any claims resulting from content you supply.
Reliability of Content
Our intent is for the content on this website to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that content of this website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Limitation of Liability
This website is provided by RAE Industries, LLC on an as-is and as-available basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation or content of this website. RAE Industries, LLC does not warrant that this website, its servers or email sent from this URL are free of viruses or harmful components. We will not be liable for damages of any kind in connection with the use of this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is entirely at your own risk.
Certain state laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If those laws apply to you, you may have additional rights.
If any of these conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
This is the website of RAE Industries, LLC
We may be reached by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
3578 HARTSEL DRIVE. UNIT E
Our server automatically recognizes the domain name and email address (when possible) of each visitor to our web site.
We collect the following information:
- Domain name and email address (when possible) of visitors to our web site
- Email addresses of those who post messages to our bulletin board
- Email addresses of those who communicate with us via email
- Email addresses of those who make postings to our chat areas
- Aggregate information about what pages consumers access or visit
- User-specific information about what pages consumers access or visit
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or web site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, and payment information (such as credit card number and billing address)
The information we collect is used as follows:
- Used to improve the content of our website
- Used to customize the content and/or layout of our website for each individual visitor
- Used to notify consumers about updates to our website
- Shared with agents or contractors who assist in providing support for our internal operations
- Used to contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Shared with other reputable organizations to help them contract consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation
- Disclosed to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our website and applicable laws
- Disclosed to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our website
- Provided to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change affecting the website.
- To store visitors’ preferences
- To record session information, such as items that consumers add to shopping carts
- To record user-specific information on what pages users access or visit
- To alert a visitor to new areas that we think might be of interest when the visitor returns to our website
- To record past activity at a website in order to provide better service when a visitor returns to our website
- To ensure that a visitor is not repeatedly sent the same banner ads
- To customize web site content based on a visitor’s browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
If you do not want to receive email from us in the future, please let us know by sending us an email at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
From time to time, we make our customer email list and the email addresses of those who access our website available to other reputable organizations whose products or services we think you might find interesting. If you do not want us to share your email address with other companies or organizations, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address online, you may receive periodic mailings from us with information about new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by writing to us at the above address.
You may also receive mailings from other reputable companies. You can, however, have your name put on our do-not-share list by writing to us at the above address. Please provide us with your exact name and address. We will be sure your name is removed from the list we share with other organizations.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers online will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online.
With respect to ad servers, we have relationships with other companies that we allow to place ads on our website to bring you offers that are of interest to you. As a result of your visit to our website, ad server companies may collect information such as your domain type, your IP address, and clickstream information.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes, and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically. Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by writing to us at the above address.
We do not provide website visitors with access to information that we have collected and that we maintain about them. Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, and communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the website. Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us email at the above address or by writing to us at the above address.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our website. When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information, such as financial or personal information, we redirect visitors to a secure server.